A blog for visitors coming to our wedding in September 2008 to be able to better prepare for the travel and stay in Dakar.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sorry about that
Hey Aaron..............You can delete what I just did. For some reason, when I log into MY blog, yours comes up first and I thought I was posting to mine, but obviously NOT. To everyone on Aaron's blog................Sorry about that!!!
It's because my blog is cooler than yours - na na na na na! Seriously though, I don't see what you are sorry about. Anyway, if it took an apology to see you post something here, it was well worth it :-)
1 comment:
It's because my blog is cooler than yours - na na na na na! Seriously though, I don't see what you are sorry about. Anyway, if it took an apology to see you post something here, it was well worth it :-)
Post a Comment