The real one looks nicer... Sorry, it is in French. It looks a bit better if you click on the image!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for visitors coming to our wedding in September 2008 to be able to better prepare for the travel and stay in Dakar.
3 comments:
I hope you're RSVP'ing for all of us!!!! Two weeks and two days and we'll be on our way!!!
Funny thing is, they don't do RSVPs here. I don't know if it's just Senegal, or the French. So, we use French (Respondez S'il Vous Plaît) in our own invitations to respond, and French speakers themselves don't use it. Anyhow, you are all on the invite list and no one is going to turn you away at the door. See you all very very soon!
Moved to comments:
Lovely invitation! And I remember enough French to read it. :)
Congratulations again!
C&J
Post a Comment